Do you want to determine if your product improves insulin sensitivity in muscle, adipose or hepatic cells?
Would you like to know your product's anti-inflammatory potential?
Among your range of molecules to be tested, would you like to figure out which product is the most promising for an animal study based on cell tests?
Thanks to our many cellular models and our expertise in the study of cell metabolism, we can help you find answers to your questions.
Our fields of expertise
What we offer
In vitro model
- Muscle cells
- White adipocytes
- Brown adipocytes
- Pancreatic cells
- Intestinal cells
- Human and rodent neuronal cells
- Glial cells
- Hepatocyte and adipocyte primary cultures
- Isolated mitochondria
- Others as needed
In vitro tests available
- Immunoblot analysis to determine insulin action and other metabolic pathways
- Real-time PCR
- Measurement of PPAR activity
- Neuro-toxicity and neuro-protection tests
- Measurement of antioxidant systems
- Glucose transport
- Measurement of cytokines, hormones and adhesion factors using Lumineux or ELISA technology
Other measurements available as needed
Our team is made up of highly qualified, experienced professionals specialized in cell culture and biochemical analysis who work under the supervision of INAF researchers.
- Bio-Plex 200 system for multiplex analysis
- Automated plate washer for magnetic beads or filter plate
- Enspire (Perkin Elmer) plate reader for absorbency, luminescence, fluorescence and Alpha analyses
- Rotor-Gene 3000A (Corbett Research) for RT-PCR
- Level 2 bioconfinement culture room
- Radioactivity room with scintillation counters
This platform provides both technical expertise and strategic and scientific support adapted to your needs.